By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
Right to cancel – goods
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
Right to cancel – services
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 say that in most cases, you can cancel within 14 days. If you agree the service will start within this time you may be charged for what you’ve used.
Your Consumer Rights – goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if they can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Your Consumer Rights – services
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that:
- You can ask us to repeat or fix the service if it’s not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can’t fix it.
- If a price hasn’t been agreed upfront, what you’re asked to pay must be reasonable.
- If a time hasn’t been agreed upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- We, us or our
means T.J. Davies & Son
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- Our site or our website
refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites:
- You or your
means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
Who we are
We are a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number and our registered office is at:
T.J. Davies & Son
11-13 North Parade
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.